How to find fulfillment in what you do.
Interested in joining our expanding team of qualified environmental, construction and real estate professionals, who focus on providing solutions in challenging real estate transactions?
LCS is always on the lookout for entry to mid-level Environmental Analysts to conduct Phase I ESAs, Construction Monitoring, and PCA inspections, as well as, experienced Environmental Professional/Senior Environmental Reviewers throughout our footprint.
We are interested in finding qualified and experienced persons with the ability to collect and analyze data; assess the potential for environmental impact; form conclusions regarding the environmental health of the property; and provide recommendations to mitigate identified concerns.
If you are looking for a career and you have a BS/BA degree in a related field and excellent organizational, project management, communication skills, and experience with writing and reviewing ASTM Phase I ESAs, as well as, Phase II ESAs, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LCS, INC. Employment Opportunities
Environmental & Construction Inspector/Analyst – Mid Atlantic
Join our expanding team of professional and qualified environmental, construction monitoring and real estate staff members, who focus on providing solutions in challenging real estate transactions to national and community lending institutions as well as other real estate professionals.
Our regional consulting firm has an open position for an entry to mid-level Environmental Analyst to conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Construction inspections throughout the Mid-Atlantic. This position’s primary purpose is to be responsible for conducting phase I environmental site assessments, construction monitoring, and property condition assessment inspections as well as conducting phase II investigations throughout the regional and company foot print. Please note that this is not an engineering position.
Our qualified team will provide training to conduct inspections for Phase I and Phase II ESAs, Construction Monitoring inspections and PCAs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced person with ability to analyze regulatory, analytical, historical and site specific information.
- Prior experience with writing and reviewing Transaction Screen and Phase I ESAs and conducting Phase II investigation and report preparation is not required but desired.
- BS/BA degree in a related field and excellent organizational, project management, communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team and interact well with property owners and contractors.
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and willingness to travel.
- Applicants with experience, a Professional Geologist License, OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Training, an EPA AHERA Asbestos Inspector Certification, and other State Licenses are desired; however, all applicants without certification and training are welcomed.
This Environmental Analyst position is full time with salary pay and benefits.
This full time position may lead to advancement in our growing company, which has offices located throughout New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New England, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and North Carolina, and provides services nationwide.
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid vacation
- “Ownership” under an IRS qualified Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified and interested applicants are welcome to submit a current resume along with current references to be considered for this opportunity.