How to find fulfillment in what you do.
Interested in joining our expanding team of qualified environmental, construction and real estate professionals, who focus on providing solutions in challenging real estate transactions? View our list of open positions below.
LCS, INC. Employment Opportunities
National Sales Representative
TITLE: National Sales Representative
JOB STATUS: Full time
FLSA STATUS: Learned Professional
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR: SVP, Director of Sales and Business Development
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
The National Sales Representative’s primary purpose is to drive sales and revenue by using their knowledge of LCS products and services to bring in new prospects, expand the LCS footprint, and service existing clientele. Their duties include developing sales pitches to sell products or services, making cold/ warm calls to sales leads, taking calls from prospective customers, joining associations, attending conferences, and maintaining documentation of their sales and processes.
This person also acts as the main client contact and supervisor of client projects for clients assigned by the SVP, Director of Sales and Business Development under the supervision of the SVP, Director of Sales and Business Development. This person will own the success for clients assigned within his/her territory through daily activities such as; Relationship Management, Retention, Growth of Revenue, Upselling/Cross selling LCS solutions, Semi Annual reviews with clients, and Virtual/In person check ins.
Relationship Management 70%
- Drive new revenue and expand the existing footprint of LCS by bringing on new prospects and clientele through brand awareness, education, and selling skills.
- Identify and prospect new and potential LCS clients through cold/warm calls, referrals, LinkedIn, Associations, and Partnerships.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients, by acquiring a thorough understanding of customers’ industry and business pain points and cultivating relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Ensure clients are aware of all LCS solutions throughout 3 lines of Business so AR can cross-sell all products and services to existing clients, achieved by conversations in semi annual meetings, check ins throughout the year and fact finding process.
- Closely monitor accounts through reports provided by Accounting to stay on top of why accounts are up/down and identify “at risk” accounts to work with Supervisor on solutions to retain or win back business.
- Serve as a point of escalation for critical client issues and collaborate with Supervisor, Department heads and teams to quickly resolve issues presented.
- Join relevant Associations, Attend Conferences and set up Department training with prospects and clients.
- Conduct periodic marketing and sales calls as directed by SVP, Director of Sales and Business Development.
Complete regular trips/ virtual meetings to assigned client offices to maintain/develop relationships
- Track all relevant sales and marketing efforts in the CRM platform, including calls, emails, meetings, LinkedIn notes, fact finds, etc..
- Follow up with clients on completed projects to ensure satisfaction, log feedback
- Respond to clients and co-workers in a timely manner (within 2 hours per LCS Policy) and emphasize responsiveness to staff to ensure timely responses to clients
- Assist with the management of client contracts, with oversight and involvement from SVP, Director of Sales and Business Development
Work with technical staff members to ensure client’s needs are being met
- Coordinate with department managers and provide direction when needed to meet client expectations and delivery
Ensures timeliness and quality of all service products and adherence to client SOWs
- Prepare sales and client-related reports
Provides work guidance, direction, and leadership for all departmental project team members, as needed
- Participates in weekly Sales Meeting
- Provides assistance to direct supervisor with any duties needing assistance
- Works independently, applying intensive and diversified knowledge in broad areas of assignments
- Provides input on projects, if/when appropriate
- Tracks issues and communicate problem jobs and general operations internally
- Monitors, manages and communicates any issues to Senior Management
Other duties as requested by supervisor 10%
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Excellent Project and Time Management
- Proven experience in Sales and Relationship Management
- Personality traits that lead to strong teamwork focus
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Customer/Client service personality
- Proven skills related to initiative
- Excellent proven problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the industry standards
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent oral communication and organization skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong organization skills
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and the ability to easily learn how to use other computer programs (CRM)
- Adapts to change/shows flexibility and willingness to adjust as needed
- Team player, collaborative in style of work
- Positive, diplomatic, professional attitude
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year College or University in commercial real estate, environmental, construction, appraisal/valuation or related science field.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
- Valid driver’s license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, complete repetitive hand movements due primarily to computer work, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. All of the ergonomic requirements must be performed without significant risk of injury to oneself or others, or otherwise demonstrate or explain how one can perform essential functions listed above with or without reasonable accommodations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Generally, the position is Monday through Friday; however weekend and evening work may be required as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, and fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Travel requirement: This position often requires travel more than 50% of the week with some travel out of the area requiring overnight stay.
Telecommuting /Home Office:
- The employee has been granted acceptance of working from home. The employee will establish an appropriate work environment within his or her home for work purposes. LCS, Inc. will not be responsible for costs associated with initial setup of the employee’s home office such as remodeling, furniture or lighting, nor for repairs or modifications to the home office space. Employees will be offered appropriate assistance in setting up a workstation designed for safe, comfortable work.
2. Telecommuting Workspace:
Setting up a telecommuting office requires some advance planning to ensure you have an adequate workspace and the necessary equipment and supplies. Important considerations to keep in mind when planning the telecommuting workspace are the following:
- The work area must be quiet and free of distractions.
- Lighting must be adequate and without glare.
- Distracting noise should be kept to a minimum.
- The telecommuter’s desk must be adequate, designed to safely accommodate the equipment the employee must use (computer keyboard, etc.).
- The telecommuter must have a comfortable office chair with adequate back support (employer will not provide furniture for employee’s home office with the exception of a desk and a chair, if needed).
- Equipment, including a computer, fax, modem and printer, must be available for the telecommuter’s exclusive use while telecommuting and must be compatible with the equipment the telecommuter uses in his or her office at work.
3. Consistent with the organization’s expectations of information security for employees working at the office, telecommuting employees will be expected to ensure the protection of proprietary company and customer information accessible from their home office. Steps include use of locked file cabinets and desks, regular password maintenance, and any other steps appropriate for the job and the environment.
4. LCS, Inc. will supply the employee with appropriate office equipment and supplies (computer, printer, pens, paper, cell phone, etc.) for successful completion of job responsibilities. LCS, Inc. will also reimburse the employee for all other business-related expenses such as phone calls and shipping costs that are reasonably incurred in accordance with job responsibilities. Equipment supplied by the organization is to be used for business purposes only. The telecommuter should sign an inventory of all office property and agree to take appropriate action to protect the items from damage or theft. Upon termination of employment all company property will be returned to the company, unless other arrangements have been made. The employee must make arrangements with his or her supervisor regarding the use of LCS, Inc. owned equipment in the employee’s home, but in no event may the use of such equipment impede LCS, Inc.’s access to such equipment, nor change LCS, Inc.’s ownership of such equipment. The employee will be responsible for the costs of installation of necessary modem and communications software.
5. Telecommuting is not designed to be a replacement for appropriate child care. Although an individual employee’s schedule may be modified to accommodate child care needs, the focus of the arrangement must remain on job performance and meeting business demands. Telecommuters are encouraged to discuss expectations of telecommuting with family members prior to entering into the position.
Management reserves the right to change duties or combine duties at any time.
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Liz Mahoney
Construction and Environmental Inspector/Analyst – North Carolina
Lender Consulting Services, Inc. (LCS) is a risk management consulting firm that provides construction, environmental, and appraisal due diligence consulting services to our clients. While LCS was founded 25 years ago in Buffalo, New York, we currently have offices nationwide, including New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida, Texas, Colorado, and California.
As an employee-owned firm, LCS has established a culture of superior customer service and believes in the power of collaboration, expertise, and innovation to elevate services. As we continue to expand our reach and take on new and exciting projects, we are looking for a talented individual who shares our vision and is eager to contribute their skills.
Our firm has an open position for an entry to mid-level Analyst to conduct inspections primarily in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area. However, travel outside the Charlotte area will be required. This position’s primary purpose is to conduct inspections for construction monitoring and Property Condition Assessments. This position’s secondary purpose is to conduct Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments. Please note that this is not an engineering position.
LCS’ team of professional and qualified construction monitors, environmental professionals, appraisers, and real estate staff members will provide training. This full-time position may lead to advancement in our growing firm.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA degree in a related field and excellent organizational, project management, communication, and writing skills.
- Team player with the ability to work alone and interact well with property owners, contractors, and the like.
- Attention to detail, creative problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Ability to analyze regulatory, analytical, historical, and site-specific documentation.
- A valid driver’s license and dependable transportation with the ability and willingness to travel outside the immediate Charlotte area, as requested.
- Applicants with applicable experience, a Professional Geologist License, OSHA Construction Training Certificates, OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Training, an EPA AHERA Asbestos Inspector Certification, and/or other State Licenses are highly desired but all are encouraged to apply.
This Construction/Environmental Inspector position is a full-time position with salary pay and benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Healthcare coverage with options for dental and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance options
- Paid vacation, quarterly personal days, and yearly sick time
- “Ownership” under an IRS-qualified Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Qualified and interested applicants looking to join LCS’ expanding team are welcome to submit a current resume along with current references to be considered for this opportunity.
Application: Construction and Environmental Inspector/Analyst - North Carolina
"*" indicates required fields